Saturday, July 16, 2011

I never knew what love is. I will never figure out. I have seen many flicks, many movies which showed true love still exist in this world, “it does but I haven’t yet felt it”. In the movie A walk to remember the last ending dialogue of Shane West was love is like air u can’t see it but you can feel it the dialogue emitted in my ears like rising sun has the power to remove darkness from the world .It cleared out my vision on true love it colligate Love is something that is felt, it doesn’t need a hug or kisses to express. It needs silence, looking into each other eyes and understanding each other feeling but the utmost important thing is Trust. Without trust, no relation is successful. “Hence trust isn’t enough”. The thing in the relationship is “how you feel for each other”, feeling for the other person is also important. If there is trust and not the feeling then something is missing, so the same goes if trust is not there, the feeling for the other person is  there, then also it doesn’t work out ,same is with the marriage if one of these  elements are missing no success. Sorry I just departed from the topic so the question remains has any one felt it, in my case “no I haven’t felt till yet but I want to feel it how’s it”. People say true love never exist, true love is hard to follow. I just want to ask if it is so hard then why people work on it to save it, somewhere in the heart they already know it not going work, why do they keep going on. Well another movie (actually writing after seeing many romantic movies) Notebook I guess many of us has seen it. It really explains there is a HOPE to get them back. I again want to jump on the movie a A walk to remember Mandy Moore in her school book wrote  she wants to see a miracle I think that’s the point where people have a vision, “I hope there will be a Miracle in my love life”. But when we come back to reality hell where is the miracle I saw it in this movie if I will do blah blah it will save my love life. I just want to say Hold On nothing is going to happen if there is a crack in the love life in reality nothing is going to save the precious relation a famous saying “The love beauty is in the beginning”. Sometime love scares me  to the core but also tempt me .Love is like chocolate which you don’t have will also makes person hoping to have it, if you had it then also  you will why the hell I had it . So it makes me say “Oh! I want to feel the essence of real love, seeing the movies and reading romantic novels saying in my heart I wish I get a person who loves me, but seeing real scenario I have to think twice. This makes me again say what love is? Is in the movies or novels or does it have impact on real life also, or it’s like the movie P.S. I Love You when you realize the true love is gone. In the end it creates loads of question inside my heart.  Will I ever learn what love is?

No comments:

Post a Comment